Delphi for New Business
Experian's Delphi for New Business (DNB) is a highly predictive generic bureau scorecard that provides organisations with a complete view of new applicants. DNB, now in its fourth generation, is a refreshed acquisition bureau-based scoring model featuring targeted scorecards for various market segments. DNB assists credit providers in targeting and acquiring the most appropriate customers in the market.
- Better decisions - Access to Experian's vast array of data assets and analytics enables you to make the right decisions to grow your business but at the same time control bad debt, business risk and exposure
- Compliant - In line with the spirit of the NCA (National Credit Act), the Delphi Suite places the strongest emphasis on recent behavioural data to allow consumers the opportunity to rehabilitate themselves financially, if necessary.
- Cost effective - Free up time and cost associated with the development, implementation and monitoring of custom-built scorecards.
- No degradation over time - The Delphi suite is regularly reviewed which allows the quality of decision-making to be maintained.
- Tailored to business requirements - Additional characteristics can be added for specific organisation or market sectors.
- Local support - Experienced scoring specialists are always available to provide support.
Do you have a comment or a question about something you've read? Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about this product or service? Simply fill in the enquiry form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.