Whitepaper: Accelerating the ROI from your collections process
Case Study: Svyaznoy Bank
Case Study: Vodacom
Free Demo or Consultation
If you would like a free demo or consultation from one of our experts then please complete the request form.
Debt collection is evolving from a cost centre to an opportunity for lenders to drive revenues and enhance profitability. However, collections is often a tight balancing act.
You need to motivate customers to make your debt a priority, while maintaining a positive relationship to retain their business and lowering the cost of your collections activities.
How can Experian help you get better collections results?
Manage customers from pre-delinquency through early collections using automation where appropriate to improve efficiency
- Utilise pre-built treatment strategies that give you immediate access to best practices
- Tailor strategies without the need for custom programming
- Minimise infrastructure costs and reduces reliance on IT resources through secure hosting
In the face of new collections challenges, many more firms are turning to process automation and advanced analytics that provide a more holistic view of their customers, their risks, and their behaviour with process automation in order to boost the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations.
With the right collection solution, you can unleash productivity gains and cost savings, while protecting valued customer relationships.
Accelerate your collections performance
Consumer delinquency can threaten your profits, but you can quickly improve your collections efficiency with automated workflows and pre-built treatment strategies that help you collect more, sooner.
Tallyman EasyStart taps into our 30+ years of experience delivering collections systems around the world while giving consumer credit lenders, utilities and telecommunications organisations a more immediate way to get started on transforming collections processes.
Why use Tallyman EasyStart?
- Advanced workflow automation allows collectors to place a greater focus on the high value case
- Built-in strategic prioritisation and decisioning improves overall performance by applying the optimal treatment strategy across customers, products and channels
- A hosted delivery option minimises infrastructure costs and reliance on IT resources
- The service is available to start using in less than 60 days