Winning in the customer era
Delivering a strong customer experience and living up to the needs of digital savvy customers, while navigating huge volumes data and fighting increasingly sophisticated fraud are some of the key business challenges that organizations face today. The cultural shift that’s now underway is being largely driven by the expectations of today’s customers. More than four out of five (81%) organisations are now making it a priority to ensure they fully understand their customers.
As a result, the digital experience is now a massive area of investment for boardrooms across the globe. It’s the key battleground for many businesses as traditional operating models are set to disappear within the next five years. However, only one in three (33%) organisations fully understands the benefits of optimising and improving their digital experience.
To retain any competitive advantage, organisations must now adopt a new mind-set and optimise their customer experiences to consistently provide seamless multi-channel offerings, while ensuring top-performing fraud safeguards are in place.
|Winning in the customer era||Optimise your digital approach||A balanced approach to fraud||A 360o view of the customer|
In August 2016, Experian commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study with 380 CXO and functional heads in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. All respondents were responsible for enterprise risk, customer data management, fraud management and customer journey mapping or had a significant role in the decision making process.
The study, ‘Winning in the customer era’, can help you understand how to win, safeguard and retain customers to increase profitability for your business.
Why download this webinar?
On 13 October 2016 James McCormick, Principal Analyst, Forrester, and Richard Topham, Strategy Director, Experian presented strategies to winning in the customer era.
Download the webinar recording and hear the debate led by Forrester Consulting, which outlined the findings in our study, ‘winning in the customer era: connecting the new digital world with the customer experience imperative.’ The study which surveyed nearly 400 CXO and functional heads across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa tackles:
- The challenges businesses are now facing in delivering a positive customer experience in the new digital world.
- How to successfully combat fraud without compromising the customer experience – only 20% of CXOs believe they have a balanced approach to fraud prevention.
- The importance of a 360-degree view of the customer and how this boosts customer experience and profitability.
- Why it’s crucial to adopt a new approach in the digital world – 31% of organisations admit that the number of abandoned customer journeys has risen over the past year.
- Where organisations are looking to invest and the types of strategies they're putting in place to address these challenges and deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
Download the webinar recording now to understand how you can win in the new customer era and increase profitability for your business.
Book a consultation
Complete form for more information