The shift in power and focus on the customer means organisations must digitally-transform their business to keep up.
The digital era demands a fundamental shift towards customer outcomes and customer experience. To meet these expectations companies need to become ever-more data-insights driven, and get the most out of the data they have access to, while adapting it to help better serve customers in real-time.
What’s new in the 2017 annual report The New Frontier: Unlocking the power of data?
This year, we commissioned Forrester Consulting to survey nearly 600 CXOs across Europe’s largest enterprises, on our behalf.
It’s clear many business leaders continue to struggle with competitive pressures on traditional operating models and already constrained internal resources. A scarcity in analytics talent and fit-for-purpose tools, combined with rising demand is forcing companies to re-think traditional approaches to close the analytics gap.
Read the report to understand how to meet the challenges and get key insights on:
- Where organisations are investing to become truly insights-driven.
- Three critical strategies for success.
- How to push analytics to the next level and unlock the value of your data.
- Routes to tackling fraud holistically to reduce costs and protect your customer experience.
- Unified approaches to customer insights to gain visibility of all customer interactions.
To download the report in full, simply click here.