Benefits of Experian’s Delphi Customer Management scorecard
- Helps you to understand what products and services a particular customer might benefit from
- Allows you to identify and help customers who may be getting into financial difficulty
- Helps you to make proactive decisions on individual credit limit use
- Takes changes in risk trends into account
- Looks at each data set individually so that it is treated in a way that is optimal to the type of credit being applied for
How credit scorecards work
Delphi for Customer Management is delivered in batch data which can be easily integrated into your in-house systems and solutions.
Our Delphi for New Business scorecard can help you, as a reputable credit provider, to understand new customer credit health and predict how likely your customers are to maintain a credit agreement. We pull data from a multitude of sources, which means that you can make your credit risk decisions with less risk and more speed.
The Delphi for New Business scorecard integrates into your systems via an Application Programming Interface (API), using common XML language.