Right to rectification

Correct any data that you think is wrong with the personal information we hold about you

Request to correct or rectify your personal information record

If you discover that your personal information (excluding consumer credit information) we hold is incorrect, you can request that we correct the information by downloading, completing and submitting Form 2, available below. Note however that consumer credit information regulated under the NCA may only be amended or updated as set out in the NCA.

Form 2 Download

You can submit Form 2 to Experian's Data Protection office by mail or email.